VTech Wizard was a handheld console released on 1981, then in 1984. The console was then released in a new variant with a smaller form factor. This console may have existed in an earlier form very similar to the Grandstand Adam from 1979.
This section could use some more details
- The Wizard Mini has a smaller form factor, with larger buttons that are more raised.
- The original Wizard has a circle at the center to show the LED lights for feedback, while the Mini instead of a circle has the black area take up most of the surface area on top of the console.
- Grandstand's Adam whole console is black, instead of the typical beige.
- The original console was aimed towards those 7 and up in age as shown on the box.
- In the movie "Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century" the door access panels used are actually Mini Wizard consoles on the wall.