To do: There is another variant called the V.Baby that has more advanced features, could possibly even be it's own console, and has it's own set of games in different cases possibly.
Text to be added, perhaps as a table?
If anyone has a console not from America, please look at the model number to see if there different from the other regions.
Insert info on the console here. It was sold in Orange & White, and Baby Blue & White.
List of Smartridges
|A Day On The Farm||2005|
|Baby Einstein: World of Discoveries||~2006+|
|Bailey Goes to Town||~2006+|
|Barney: Let's Go To A Party!||2007|
|Care Bears Care-A-Lot Park||~2006+||The US release is just Care Bears.|
|Discovery With Baby Mickey & Friends||~2006+|
|Learn & Discover Home||2005/2006|
|Noah's Ark Animal Adventure||~2006+|
|Pooh's Hundred Acre Wood Adventure||~2006+||On Wikipedia has "My Friends Tigger
and Pooh:" tacked on the title, is 13th game?
|The Backyardigans: Big Backyard Adventure||UNKNOWN|
|Time For Teletubbies||~2006+|
|Cars: Radiator Springs Journey||2006/2007||Can't find info on this one, not real?
Don't even link to a page until proof is found!
- Out of all the console in the V-series of systems, this had the least games released for it.
- On 6/1/2006 the patent was filed, and on 9/18/2007 it was granted with the patent expected to expire on 9/18/2021.
- The V.Smile Baby's intro as a sprite sheet.
- A forum talking about dumping V.Smile games, which on it mentions the Amstrad CPC expansion bay connector using the same pins as a V.Smile Smartridge.
- A supposed V.Smile database. The link says it can't be found, but says it was posted November 6th, 2016, has 3/5 Stars, and 60 Downloads.
- Patent for the console itself.
- A patent of the console's controller.
To Be Moved
This sub-article is old info that was on this article that isn't related to the console, but instead some of the games for the console. Read the top of the below page BEFORE making any moves from that page to another one.