VTech Invaders was a Space Invaders clone in the form of an LCD handheld game Released In 1980, and later in 1981 under the name Sonic Invader with some updates to the physical design.
- The Missile control slider to the left of the button has changed from a white/red nub switch, to a larger, and easier to handle black switch.
- Priztronic's Galactic Invaders release of the game adds text showing the function of the input above the buttons, which VTech's Invaders, and Sonic Invader lacks.
- The shape of the front facing outer plastic is different
- There is a Green grid design sticker above the screen on the Sonic Invader, and Cosmic Invader releases, and uses a different front facing plastic shape to fit this design change.
- Invaders uses an all red switch, while Priztronic's Galactic Invaders uses a white nub with a red base.
- Invaders, and Priztronic's Galactic Invaders generally uses the same design
- Sonic Invader, and Cosmic Invader also uses a near identical design
- This console was also released under the name "Sonic Invader" with only aesthetic changes being made.
- Also released by Grandstand as Cosmic Invader, and Prinztronic as Galactic Invaders.
- 700255: Main Board (Specify which release this is to)
- Say what version of the console this is to, and put that in the model section of the infobox. "Model: 80-0155"